Friday, June 17, 2011

Thanks for your support!

Thanks to everyone who voted for me in the Sydney Writer's Centre's Best Australian Blogs 2011 People's Choice Award. I really appreciate your support! As a rookie blogger, it was great fun being in this competition.

Congratulations to the winner, Chris Hunter, for his blog Bike Exif www.bikeexif.com . Chris received 2,583 votes - at least 1000 more votes than any other blog in the competition. Check it out if you're a bike fanatic!

Thanks a million.

2 comments:

  1. Hey! I saw your linky at Life in a Pink Fibro. Nice to read your blog. :) I was also in this comp - was a finalist in the personal blogs section.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Carly! Thanks so much for dropping by. Wow, a finalist - congratulations! There was some really tough competition out there. You did really well! I'm off to check out your blog now :)

    ReplyDelete