Thursday, April 14, 2011

Feel free to say hi!

Right. I think I've finally sorted out the settings on this blog so that anyone can leave a comment. It's not always been that way! Sorry. I'm a blogging newbie, so I'm trying to get my head around technical and design issues. I'm sure I'll make friends with it all soon.

I've added a 'follow by email' gadget, so please subscribe if you would like email notification every time I post something new.

I've also included a currency converter so that you don't have to consult Mr Google every time I quote a price in foreign currency.

Feel free to comment on any of my posts. Or to just give me feedback on how this blog is working and how I can make it better. Any suggestions are welcome suggestions. And I don't care if I don't know you. It's a buzz for me to look on my blog stats and see an audience from all around the world! It's great to know you are reading my stuff. Responding to your comments also gives me a chance to say thankyou.

I'm a nominee in the Sydney Writer's Centre's Best Australian Blogs 2011 Competition. If you really like my blog, please vote for  me in the People's Choice Award. Voting starts Monday 18th April via the link at the top right-hand side of my blog.

I hope to hear from you soon!! Whether I know you or not!

Kind regards,
Nina

No comments:

Post a Comment