Monday, April 18, 2011

I'm in the People's Choice Award! Wanna Vote for Me??

Well, folks. Voting for the Sydney Writer's Centre People's Choice Award has started.

Do you think my blog deserves a bit of recognition? If you do, why not vote for me?

Just click the 'Vote for me Now' badge at the top right of this blog. Once you've entered the voting area, the blogs are listed alphabetically. Find my blog (Help! My Mum's a Travel Addict!) and place a tick next to it. Click through the remaining pages and you'll reach the end. Don't forget to click 'done' or your vote won't count!

Voting closes Thursday 5th May at 5pm.

Thanks guys.

I'm not sure how I'll go. But it's fun finding out. Wish me luck!

P.S. I'm off to work on another travel post. Stay tuned.....

1 comment:

  1. Before Commenting, I wanna say thank you for providing this great information. I feel too good to read this awesome blog. Keep sharing this type of content.

    Taj Mahal Tour From Delhi
    Sunrise Taj Mahal Tour
    Overnight Taj Mahal Tour From Delhi

    ReplyDelete